Due to the snow storm, the Mayor has issued a State of Emergency for the Village of Scarsdale, commencing at 9:00 pm on Monday, January 26, 2015. This State of Emergency is to remain in effect until such time that it can safely be rescinded.
For the duration of the State of Emergency, please note the following:
1. All Emergencies - Dial 911
2. All snow-related (non-emergency) calls to the Village - Dial 722-1150.
3. To report power outages, contact Con Edison - 800-752-6633, www.coned.com
4. No parking on any Village roadways (to better enable the Highway Department to plow).
5. No vehicular traffic on any Village roadways (to better enable the Highway Department to plow).
6. Residents may park their vehicles at the Freightway Garage for the duration of the State of Emergency.
7. No trash collection on Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
8. Trash will be collected from curbside on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. There will be no rear yard collection on this day.
9. No newspaper/commingled recyclables collection on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. Upon rescission of the State of Emergency, the Village's Recycling Center at 110 Secor Road will re-open, for residents wishing to drop off newspaper/commingled recyclables prior to their next scheduled collection.
10. The Board of Architectural Review meeting of Monday, January 26, 2015 has been cancelled.
11. The Board of Trustees meeting of Tuesday, January 27, 2015 will proceed as planned on a limited-agenda basis for the purpose of hearing only one time-sensitive item: Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Policemen's Benevolent Association. All remaining agenda items and public hearings have been rescheduled for Thursday, January 29, 2015, 8:00 pm, Rutherford Hall of Village Hall.