Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Village of Scarsdale Parks, Recreation and Conservation Department is pleased to announce the launch of our new program and event registration website, CivicRec! The new system is intuitive and allows you to customize features to meet your needs, such as creating a personalized family calendar.
Step-by-step instructions for registered users of the former system to get started are available online and included below. New users should simply click "Log In/Create Account," located on the upper left portion of the screen, and follow the prompts.
Previously registered recreation registration system users can get started using CivicRec by following these directions, which will help you to reset your password, which is necessary to access your account information brought forward from the former system:
1. Navigate to the new registration system, CivicRec.
2. Click on "Log In/Create Account," which is located on the upper left portion of the screen. Please note that using the CivicRec program registration system requires a different user account than one you may have for the main website, www.scarsdale.com.
3. Because you were a registered user in the former registration system, you should select "Log In with Email" and then reset your password using the "Forgot Password?" tool. Doing this will allow you to access and use your account information from the former system.
4. In a minute or two, you will receive an email from "Village of Scarsdale, NY " with the subject line, "VSNYPR Password Reset." At the bottom of the email, follow the "click here" link in the sentence, "To change your password now, click here."
5. When the new browser window opens, create a new password that is at least eight characters long and includes at least one letter and one number; you will need to enter the password twice and then click "Submit."
6. Return to the CivicRec login screen and enter your new password.
7. Click "Sign In" and you’re ready to register for our great programs, buy passes, and create your own personalized recreation calendar! Also, under the Account button, you can review your information, add family members, and update contact info and settings.
After you have created your new account, please take a moment to explore all of the new registration system features. For example, the user-friendly interface enables you to customize features to meet your needs, such as creating a personalized family calendar!
Thank you for your participation in PRC programs and activities, and please contact 722-1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need support using the new registration system.