2018 Snowman Contest
The Scarsdale Parks, Recreation, & Conservation Department is happy to announce the 2018 Snowman Contest! Can you build the best snowman in the Village?
- EACH FAMILY MAY SUBMIT ONLY ONE ENTRY
- YOUR SNOW CREATION MUST BE BUILT AT YOUR OWN RESIDENCE- STAY SAFE!
- ALL SNOW CREATIONS MUST BE FREESTANDING
- FEEL FREE TO USE AS MANY PROPS, COSTUMES, & ACCESSORIES AS YOU WOULD LIKE
- WINNERS WILL BE JUDGED ON CREATIVITY (HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!)
HOW TO ENTER:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PROGRAM FLYER
- After completing your snow creation, email your FAMILY NAME and ADDRESS to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SNOWMAN”
- You MUST include a photo in the email. Photos may be included on our website or in our brochure.
- Have your family strike a pose next to your snow creation… it’s your chance to be (sort of) famous!
- All entries must be submitted by 1:00 PM on Thursday, March 8th
- Judging will take place on Thursday afternoon. (A judge may visit your home to get a closer look)
- Winners will be posted on our website & notified via email by 5:00 PM on Friday, March 9th.